BTC is proud to announce it is one of the first and one of only a very few selective training companies that is now offering Level 7 Injectables Training for Aesthetic Medicine.
Future proof your training for any regulation that may occur in the near future. This postgraduate level Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine allows current and aspiring practitioners to meet Health Education England’s 2016 qualification requirements for delivery of cosmetic procedures.
To sign up immediately (there will be limited spaces due to limited capacity), please visit one of the links below to make your payments:
1. For a lump sum payment of £8,400, please click this link:
and enter £8,400 to be paid, once received, we will set you up to get started in Level 7.
2. For an initial deposit of £1,200, please click this link:
and enter £1,200 to be paid, once received, we will set you up for the 12 monthly instalments of £600, and set you up to get started in Level 7.
Our blended learning programme combines face-to-face lectures, online learning, and clinical practice. The course has four stages:
Basic practical botulinum toxin and dermal filler training. The day is the introductory workshop to the L7 Injectables qualification.
142 hours of CPD-accredited university-standard material. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Your progress is monitored, so you can pick up where you left off.
Clinical mentoring at BTC allows you to consult and treat genuine patients under the guidance of an experienced mentor. We guarantee that students will observe and practise a minimum of 40 treatments in total, as per HEE guidelines.
This will usually be in the form of:
• Two observation days (average of 8 patients per session)
• Four 1:1 mentoring Sessions (average of 6 patients per session)
Short Answer Questions (written assignments) and a final Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Both elements must be passed in order to meet the Qualification requirements. Exam days take place throughout the year, so you will not be restricted by a standard academic timetable.
This course will give you a postgraduate level understanding of the following topics:
• Unit 1 Ethics and law in aesthetic medicine
• Unit 2 Treatment in aesthetic medicine
• Unit 3 Psychology in aesthetic medicine
• Unit 4 Dermatology in aesthetic medicine
• Unit 5 Principles of botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine
• Unit 6 Practice of botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine
• Unit 7 Principles of dermal fillers in aesthetic medicine
• Unit 8 Practice of dermal fillers in aesthetic medicine
IN TERMS OF PRACTICAL SKILLS, BY THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Recognise indications and contraindications for botulinum toxin and dermal filler use.
• Conduct in-depth patient assessments.
• Be confident with a full range of injection techniques.
• Manage complications.
In accordance with our HEE-compliant specification, we can accept the following professionals onto the Level 7 Qualification:
• Dental Therapists
• Dental Hygienists
If your aim is to set up your own practice, gain employment in a cosmetic clinic, or simply offer aesthetic treatments to your existing patients, the level 7 will give you the tools to do so.
Upon completion you will have a logbook with a minimum of 40 patient cases in, with which you can demonstrate your proficiency to prospective employers.
Above all Level 7 aesthetics training is designed to give you confidence. That is why we go deep on the core, evidence-based procedures that underpin successful aesthetics practice. It is easier and safer to only widen your range of techniques once you have a solid foundation.
£8,400.00 incl. VAT in one lump sum
Initial deposit: £1,200
Followed by 12 monthly instalments of £600.
Harry Singh has developed a system to help you assess where you are now, what is missing from your business and how to reach your goals.
Take the FREE scorecard here