1. Needle or Cannula for Fillers?
Needle or Cannula? – This is an ongoing debate amongst facial aesthetic practitioners and you will find they fall into three camps; those that never use cannulas, those that only use cannulas and those that mix and match (I fall into this third camp).
There are certain advantages of using cannulas:
– less pain for the patient
– less likely to hit vessels (but not guaranteed)
– less insertion points
There are some disadvantages off sing cannulas:
– steep learning curve
– less control of filler placement
I therefore use cannulas for naso labial folds and stick to needles for lip augmentation.
2. To book your workshops please visit http://www.botulinumtoxinclub.co.uk/workshops-availability-and-bookings.html
Call 07711 731173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on why you should choose BTC to help you achieve a successful aesthetic business.back to blog