A 9 step blueprint to creating a successful facial aesthetics business
(1) Your business vision. What do you want from your business of facial aesthetics?
(2) Who is your primary target market? Where do they hang out, what are their needs, what are their wants in terms of demographics and psychographics? Your secondary markets. Who are your secondary markets that you could also target? For example, the primary market for facial aesthetics is people that are worried about fine lines and wrinkles. Secondary markets could be people worried about excessive sweating underarms – hyperhidrosis.
(3) Describe your business image and appearance. How do you want the name of your facial aesthetics business to appear? What do you want it to look like? What strap lines or messages do you want to convey to your patients?
(4) Your primary Unique Selling Proposition. Why should they choose you? What makes you different from the crowd? What’s your story? The story could either be about the business or yourself. So yourself in terms of me was, I was struggling to make money from dentistry. I needed a different aspect, so I decided to concentrate on facial aesthetics. Explain the benefits to patients. What’s in it for them? So you’ve got your features, but what is the benefit. This is going to help you design any promotional material. Don’t worry about the feature. Patients are interested in the benefit or how it’ll affect them.
(5) What is your referral system? How are you going to get patients to refer? What are you going to call it? What are the rewards going to be?
(6) Your joint venture partners – who are you going to work with that can either refer patients to your business, or you could go and work on their site?
(7) What are your packages in terms of up-sell, cross-sell or down-sell? Have names for your packages. What treatments are you going to include in each package? What are going to be your up-sells, cross-sells and down-sells that you can advertise?
(8) What’s your online marketing strategy? Is it going to be: separate websites; Facebook fanpage; LinkedIn; Twitter; YouTube videos; pay-per-click; SEOs? What’s your budget going to be? What’s your timeframe? How would you know that this is going to be working?
(9) What are the first three actions you can take immediately now that will make the biggest difference? This could be extra clinical training, marketing, referrals, packages. Just choose three because there’s no way you can do all of them in one go. Just choose three that will make the biggest impact, biggest increase in turnover and implement it now.
2. Join me for my talk on ‘Extracting Profits Within Facial Aesthetics’ at Dentistry15 on Saturday 20th June at 9.30am – http://conf.dentistry.co.uk
3. Just above recovered from 2 days in a row of clinical workshops that were fully booked with dentists eager to learn both the clinical and marketing aspects of creating a successful facial aesthetics business.
4. To book and see availability of my clinical workshops please visit www.botulinumtoxinclub.co.uk
Call 07711 731173 or email email@example.com for more information on why you should choose BTC to help you achieve a successful aesthetic business.back to blog